Funny Valentines Day Quotes

Sunday, February 13, 2011


Funny Valentines Day Quotes, Funny Valentine Quotes, Many people say that love is a wave of positive energy and some say it's a negative energy that humans feel in his inner being. In my opinion, love is the name of living for others and make them happy or feel good, in any form of action, famous quotes Valentine make me happy. After all, there's a reason they are famous, and it's usually because they are particularly funny, insightful, or intelligent. I love reading about other people and the spirit of wisdom - he avoids me having to be witty and wise all alone!

If you're like me and you use words like others to express yourself, you will not be able to get enough of these famous quotes Valentine. Some are funny, some poignant, but they all have something important to say.



0 comments: